Robert Half International Administrative/ Human Resources Coordinator in Miami, Florida
Immediate opening for an Administrative/Human Resources Coordinator at company in Brickell (Miami).
This is a well established brand in the food distribution industry. Offering career advancement and a bonus opportunity. Benefits include: 100% paid employee health insurance, vacation, holidays and 401k. The role works in the office from M-F standard business hours.
Keys to this role
• Human Resources
• A/P is a Plus and can be trained
• Excel skills
• Bilingual in English and Spanish (oral and written)
• Min of an Associates Degree preferred, or other studies/ certifications in Administration, HR or Accounting
The Administrative Coordinator performs mainly Human Resources - Clerical duties and also provides support with Accounts Payables. This role reports to the Controller.
• Works closely with the Controller to provide support as needed on highly confidential human resources matters and special projects.
• Assists with new-employee orientations and onboarding process.
• Interacts with benefits providers regarding enrollments and changes in status, track employee enrollment timing, and monitor benefit billing, etc.
• Responds to employee policy inquiries.
• Maintains all electronic personnel/benefits files.
• Prepares job postings.
• Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
• Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
• Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices.
• Performs monthly reconciliations.
• Data entry associated with accounts payables
• Reviews and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
• Addresses and respond to vendor inquiries.
• Maintains files in an organized and accessible manner.
This is a team oriented company that promotes career development and offers excellent employee benefits.
• Administration - Human Resources & some Accounting clerical skills
• Proficiency with Excel (formulas/functions, pivot tables and vlookup)
• Bilingual in both English and Spanish - with strong level of English writing proficiency for emails and other correspondence
• Minimum of an Associates Degree is preferred or other studies or certifications related to Administration, HR or Accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.