Robert Half International Application Developer in Miami, Florida
Robert Half Technology is looking for an application developer who actively looks to find the creative solution to a problem. To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about developing new mobile platforms and consider yourself an authority on how they should be built.
What you get to do every single day
• Development and unit testing complex code for new improvements and to fix defects based on detailed specifications and conducts unit testing
• Monitors software configuration changes to anticipate and address the impact of data reliability and user happiness issues
• Code reviews
• Develop and deliver communications to key partners in a highly collaborative environment
What you bring to the role
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years as a developer with a deep understanding of UX and UI design, and ability to implement and design apps
• Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
• Experience integrating with API backends
• Experienced in leading SLA performance in a 24x7 support cycle
• Expert level understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques (API, Services, SOA)
• Understanding of other technologies such as Oracle, Java, .NET etc.
About Robert Half Technology
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01020-9502759738
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT