Robert Half International Application Developer in Miami, Florida
What you get to do every single day
• Development and unit testing complex code for new improvements and to fix defects based on detailed specifications and conducts unit testing
• Monitors software configuration changes to anticipate and address the impact of data reliability and user happiness issues
• Code reviews
• Develop and deliver communications to key partners in a highly collaborative environment
What you bring to the role
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years as a developer with a deep understanding of UX and UI design, and ability to implement and design apps
• Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
• Experience integrating with API backends
• Experienced in leading SLA performance in a 24x7 support cycle
• Expert level understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques (API, Services, SOA)
• Understanding of other technologies such as Oracle, Java, .NET etc.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9502816118
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT