Robert Half Associate in Miami, Florida
Description We are a Boutique practice focusing on Association representation, Association Collections, and Construction Defect Litigation seeking an Associate Attorney with 5+ years of experience to become a part of our team!
• Represent clients in court or before government agencies
• Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
• Advise clients on business and legal transactions
• Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
• Comply with all legal standards and regulations
• Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
• Previous experience in COA/HOA law
• Previous experience in Construction Defect Litigation
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Requirements Business Transaction, Business Transaction, Negotiate Contracts, Construction Defect, Construction Litigation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.