Robert Half Client Solutions Manager in Miami, Florida
If interested, please reach out to Leah Feiler at Robert Half.
As a Client Solutions Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full time placement solutions using your proven graphic design, marketing, advertising and corporate communications background. Market via video, telephone as well as conduct in-person and virtual meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Client Solutions Manager will participate in local association and networking events to solidify Robert Half’s presence in the local business community.
• Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and contract professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the client solutions manager will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Major in Marketing, Design or IT desired.
• 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in a marketing, branding, advertising, public relations or creative design-related field is preferred.
• Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
• A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
• Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive and self-motivated individual.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.