Robert Half Cloud Computing Analyst in MIAMI, Florida
• BS/BA Degree in computer Science, Business, or related field; or commensurate combination of education IT Certifications and experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of DevOps practices and tooling.
• Comprehensive knowledge deploying Infrastructure as a Code patterns using Terraform and CloudFormation.
• Strong understanding of Cloud Technologies with focus on AWS.
• ITIL Foundation Certification is required or earned within 6 months of hire date.
• AWS Architect or DevOps Certification is required or earned within 6 months of hire date.
• 2+ years of experience – (Level II architecting, designing, developing, and implanting cloud solutions in AWS, Level III requires minimum of 4+ years).
• 2+ years of experience (Level II, Level III requires minimum of 4+ years) – designing applications infrastructure (web, client/server, COM+, etc.).
• 2+ years of experience (Level II working with Linux/CentOS/RedHat, Level III requires minimum of 4+ years).
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to set own goals and manage towards them.
• Ability to effectively mentor junior team members.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Willingness to work specific hours to provide SLA-time-base coverage to our customers.
• Able to participate on a weekend on-call rotation to support business activities.
• Bilingual is a plus but not required.
• Ability to travel, domestically and internationally.
• Successfully, complete all required internal and external training as assigned.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Requirements Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, Cloudformation
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.