Robert Half International Cloud Network Engineer in Miami, Florida
One of our Client is seeking a hands-on senior Network Engineer who is not only capable of troubleshooting network problems, but also building and maintaining a complex hybrid data center / multi-cloud environment. We are a DevOps-driven network team, and are willing to skill up senior network engineering resources into DevOps, infrastructure-as-code experts.
Strong Cisco route/switch experience:
• Troubleshooting BGP and routing
• BGP metric and routing manipulation
• Troubleshooting ACLs and layered filtering access operations and whitelisting
• Preference given to Cisco route/switch or Cisco security certifications
• CCIE or required experience
• Cisco route/switch experience
• Cisco ASA experience including DAP posturing and AnyConnect management.
Strong desire to learn new skills and adapt to cloud-first network operations and architecture.
Strong troubleshooting and root-cause analysis skills
Strong network foundational knowledge
Cisco ASA experience:
• Strong AnyConnect management and troubleshooting experience
• VPN troubleshooting experience
• Packet monitoring and multi-layer filtering experience
• Designing secure networks and troubleshooting access
Cloud Networking Experience:
• VPC peering, SG, NACL, route-table updates
• Troubleshooting in cloud networks
• Infrastructure as Code tooling to manage environments like Terraform or CloudFormation
• AWS and Azure experience desired, but either experience valuable
• AWS or Azure Cloud (highly desired)
• Maintaining routing, security, load balancing, front door, and other standing cloud-based network services
• Cloud Architecture
Linux experience including maintaining open-source monitoring tools
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.