Robert Half International Cloud/Network Engineer in Miami, Florida
• Management and use of AWS services (RDS, EC2, S3, ALB). Certifications will be valued in the AWS stack.
• Scripting in bash (non-exclusive).
• Implementation, deployment, and management of microservices (Docker / Kubernetes) Infrastructure Monitoring / Operation Code versioning tools (GitLab), conventional commits, push, pull, pull request.
• Implementing CI / CD pipelines in GitLab Knowledge of infrastructure in code using Terraform / CloudFormation.
• Knowledge of any configuration management tool (Ansible, Puppet – non-exclusive). Internal and external customer support for incidents and technological queries.
• Implement, maintain, and monitor different infrastructure topologies between different projects, understanding and knowing the existing architecture, the roadmap of improvements and the know-how of the team.
• Understand and promote good practices for an efficient delivery of solutions, adapted to the needs and context of each project. Interact remotely with professionals of various backgrounds and seniority.
• Maintain fluent conversations with the client and the work team, expressing in a clear way and transparent the challenges that are presented at a technical level for a resolution satisfactory of your requirements.
• Promote and be a constructive part of the debate among the stakeholders of the product, understanding the capabilities and limitations imposed.
• Be a proactive part of a multidisciplinary team, proposing innovative solutions and performant to the problems related to the implementation and improvements of infrastructure.
• Stay up to date with AWS Cloud trends by participating in the analysis that allow a balance between the effectiveness, scalability, and maintainability of each project.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.