Robert Half International CRM Manager in Miami, Florida
If interested, please reach out to Leah Feiler at The Creative Group.
As the CRM Manager, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to implement Marketing web content, design and deploy Marketing email campaigns, monitor effectiveness of Marketing campaigns, document requirements for new e-commerce initiatives, participate in user acceptance testing and other key marketing tasks as needed. This position sits within the Marketing team and reports directly to the VP, Marketing and CMO.
Essential Job Functions
· Code, test and transmit email/CRM and marketing automation campaigns to build loyalty, evangelism and repeat ridership
· Coding, testing and deploying html emails
· Emplacing tracking/analytics codes/pixels on website and landing pages to ensure accurate tracking and reporting of marketing campaigns
· Ensuring that landing page forms route leads to CRM/Salesforce
· Recommends, manages, utilizes and tracks 3rd party marketing tools on the website such as dynamic retargeting systems, booking abandonment and heat mapping tools
· Monitor website analytics
· Manage and update marketing web content via a CMS (Drupal)
· Work with internal executives, across multiple segments, to understand goals and timelines
· Partners and work with other teammates for other types of email campaigns and journeys
· Contribute as a stakeholder in e-commerce roadmap
· Collaborates with Tech team to identify, evaluate and implement new technologies
· Ensure positive internal client satisfaction by proactively keeping marketing leaders aware of issues and seeking clarification on any priorities
· Ability to code, test and deploy html emails
· 5+ years’ experience managing martech platforms
· 2+ years’ experience with an enterprise CMS platform (ideally with Drupal)
· 2+ years’ experience with an enterprise CRM platform
· 2+ years’ experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
· Experience with marketing automation platforms/sequences
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.