Robert Half International Database Developer in Miami, Florida
What you get to do every single day
• Design, code, and implement a SQL server for database management
• Generate a database schema based on application related function and type of the data
• Import existing data into the database
• Build a method for storing future database data
• Ensure internal quality control of data imported and ongoing analysis of data integrity
• Ensure security and integrity of the database including scheduled backups
• Provide documentation and training to database administrator. Provide training to other users as necessary
What you bring to the role
• B.S degree or above in computer science or engineering with 2+ years working as a database developer or a related role
• Strong SQL expertise. You can write a query to do almost anything
• Knowledge and know-how to fix potential issues, and experience with industry standards for database operations
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9502816141
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT