Robert Half Director of Operations in Miami, Florida
About the job
The company is looking for an entrepreneurial leader to help build our next phase of expansion and beyond. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical leader who will join our senior management team. We're looking for someone who can think strategically at the macro level while simultaneously managing and executing the day-to-day actions necessary to achieve our ambitious goals. We’re looking for a natural leader, a self-starter, and a problem solver. You should have the ability to think and help solve problems for both our short term and long term goals.
• Measure the effectiveness of all processes (budget, operations, and management, etc.
• Develop and manage KPIs for our sales, marketing, and marine operations departments
• Help determine company's strategic growth as part of the executive team
• Coordinate cross-functional initiatives and projects
• Work closely with the CEO and Vice President in developing launch plans for new market expansion
• Responsible for developing systems to manage remote operations
• Manage marine team and develop systems to better track and report overall performance
• Develop operational procedures to onboard new partners and create workflows between departments
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management
• At least 5 years of operations management experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience starting up and managing new locations
• 100% company paid health, dental, vision insurance
• 401(k) match and benefits
• Unlimited PT
• Salary: $80k/annually
• Location: Wynwood, 33131
• 100% in office
Qualities of Candidate
• Entrepreneurial. You will be the lone person in an ops role, making it your division to build, develop, and manage.
• Self-Starter. You are self-assured to begin work or undertake a new project on your own initiative.
• Problem solver. We are a unique company, which presents unique challenges. Work across departments to help solve obstacles in the way.
• Leader. Take fast and decisive actions and inspire others to perform at their highest levels.
Please contact Summer to learn more and apply: 786.801.5829 x57321
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.