Robert Half International FP&A Manager - Renewable Energy in Miami, Florida
Robert Half Finance is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP& A) Manager to join a rapidly growing team in the renewable energy sector, headquartered in Miami.
The position is full-time and offers a highly competitive salary, bonus, and benefits that include fully company-paid healthcare.
• Lead budgeting and forecasting processes: Responsible for maintaining the 5 year plan.
• Support strategic development activities based on forecasting data and provide analytical guidance and review of internal reports.
• Develop consistent budgeting and forecasting approach, develop metrics, targets, KPIs, and reports; evaluation of results against forecasts; develop improvement metrics for profitability model as forecasts are updated. Work with asset management to provide operating forecasts.
• Support strategic reporting and compliance objectives and processes to key stakeholders, executive management and external constituents.
• Develop overall strategic planning objectives and processes: perform key financial analyses to
• Analyze ROI to improve capital allocation and monetization strategies.
• Craft and enhance visibility of relevant KPIs necessary to measure business performance.
• Drive planning and business intelligence systems to report key business drivers.
• Own all aspects of the financial reporting for the business unit inclusive of development business profitability, development expenses, cash flow, and other key metrics
Position posted by:
David Warren at Robert Half
• Bachelor’s degree-preferably in Finance/Accounting preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years related experience or equivalent
• Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving ability
• Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method
• High proficiency in Excel
• Experience in construction/project-oriented operating environment
• Renewable energy experience a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.