Robert Half International Front-End Developer in Miami, Florida
Frontend Developer carries UI/UX design into programming. Responsibilities include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes and xd files to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. The Frontend Developer works with the UI/UX designer and bridges the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
• Develop new user-facing features and UIUX animations
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a software development role
• Proficient understanding of markup, HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of LESS and SASS
• Proficient understanding of typescript, react, and angular frameworks
**For Immediate consideration, please send your resume & work samples to email@example.com
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9502577754
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT