Robert Half HR Generalist in Miami, Florida
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Generalist who is deeply passionate about growing with a large international company. The HR Generalist will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related tasks and will provide support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
Consulting with the employer and identifying employment needs
Interviewing potential applicants regarding their skills, experience
Contacting references and performing background checks on applicants
Informing applicants about position details, including working conditions, benefits and duties
Hiring or referring qualified applicants for the employer
Conducting or helping with new employee orientation
· Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
· Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
· Undertake tasks around performance management
· Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
· Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
· Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
· Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
· Ensure compliance with labor regulations
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.