Robert Half Inventory Clerk in Miami, Florida
Description Company in Medley is adding to their logistics team. In this role you will be:
• Creating purchase orders for our clients.
• Prepare export and other related documents.
• Prepare correspondence with clients and vendors.
• Fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction, including periodic reports on the status of orders, respond to special client requests, & responding to client questions and concerns.
• Position may also require you to travel internationally with our clients to fulfill order requests.
• Creating labels for different products in Spanish. (Translate materials of a product from English to Spanish in order for the label to be placed on the merchandise).
• There will also be other duties as assigned. Requirements Logistics
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.