Robert Half Marketing/Communications Manager in Miami, Florida
Your main duties will include designing the overarching Communications Strategy (including budget management), leading and supervising our external communications strategy (align with, oversee, and develop strategy with agency partner) as well as designing and executing our internal communications (both for our Salesforce and Staff). The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation, project management and organizational skills.
· Establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy; Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
· Design, develop and implement effective communication strategies for our 3 key audiences: Customers, Salesforce and Staff, building customer loyalty, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
· Develop a deep understanding of the business (from a Sales and marketing perspective) to generate new ideas and strategies.
· Create communication strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
· Track engagement across various platforms and take data-driven timely decisions.
· Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
· Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
· Responsible for planning and organizing and managing communication presence at all company internal and external events. Ensure our brand voice & messaging is adhered to throughout all touchpoints.
· Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders; Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
· Lead the Communications and Training Team.
· Create budget for communications team and ensure compliance.
· Work closely cross-functionally with Corporate Communications Team, Sales, Marketing, Product and Digital Unit Team, as well as external Agencies (PR, Creative, Transmedia) to ensure alignment and cohesion across all verticals
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Familiarity with social media platforms and social media marketing.
· Impeccable copywriting and copy editing abilities.
· Proven experience in building and executing Go To Market campaigns.
· Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with communications technologies.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
· An excellent eye for detail and being creative.
· Established media relations is a plus.
· Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
Requirements Communication Materials, Communication Plan, Communication Strategies, Corporate Communications, External Communication, Marketing Communication Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.