Robert Half International PHP Developer in Miami, Florida
We are looking for a self-motivated PHP web developer to be part of our web programming team. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining our real estate listings system. The qualifications we are seeking on the ideal candidate as well as the acceptable requirements are as following:
• Active Experience in OOP PHP development;
• Active Experience in Secure scripting development;
• Full understanding of web standards and code optimization;
• Strong understanding of MySQL, including complex queries, replication and indexing, triggers and stored procedures;
• Working knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, and other web programming languages;
• Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Computer Engineering or any related degree;
• Candidate must have the ability to troubleshoot system issues and look for ways to improve the platform. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals;
Candidates with the following technical attributes will be preferred:
• Linux server administration
• Experience with Apache administration
• Experience with Plesk
• Experience with WordPress
• PHP Regular Expressions
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01020-9502861983
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT