Robert Half International PHP Developer in Miami, Florida
We are looking for a PHP developer for a position in Miami
.What are we looking for?
• Strong experience designing and customizing existing CSS (Cascade Style Sheets).
• Experience of at least 2 years building sites in PHP.
• Experience developing Responsive Websites.
• Experience building code optimized for Search Engines.
• Basic Apache and PHP administration.
• Understanding of WordPress templates and customization of templates.
• Understanding of database connectivity with MySQL.
• Understanding of web coding optimization for sites with large amount of hits.
• Experience integrating REST and SOAP interfaces.
• HTML 5 experience.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01020-9502861976
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT