Robert Half International PHP Developer in Miami, Florida
• Lead the implementation of technologies and processes relating to capabilities including issue identification and resolution, architectural design, integration with other tools, documentation, gap assessment, gap resolution and continuous improvement of these capabilities
• Build out secure authentication protocols across applications
• Design innovative security architectural approaches that utilize proper controls to meet ongoing and emerging threats
• Incorporating industry standards and tools, with a focus on automation and ability to analyze and respond to existing and imminent threats
• Bachelor’s Degree with a Major in Computer Science, Information Security or related field
• 2+ years experience with software development working with PHP and Laravel
Nice to have:
• CISSP, ISSAP, GDSA, GSED, CISM, CEH, or other relevant industry certifications desired
• 2+ years experience working with Project Management tools, especially Trello
• Experience working with AWS, Cloudflare, Web Hosting and WordPress
• Experience working with Swift/Android native apps and PHP Frameworks
• Strong knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: network security, security monitoring, threat intelligence, data security, technical assessments, architecture, secure code development
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01020-9502861975
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT