Robert Half International Research Assistant in Miami, Florida
Our client seeks an intellectually curious and consultative analyst to support the collection, analysis and communication of consumer research for their growing portfolio of multiplatform brands.
This role will help build partnerships with management by delighting internal clients with day-to-day, strategic and actionable insights and recommendations for continued growth.
• Translate consumer research from various sources and methodologies into meaningful stories and actionable growth recommendations.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently juggle workload in the face of shifting priorities and deadlines.
• Serve as the go-to expert on an organized repository of all quantitative and qualitative files and other assets produced in primary consumer initiatives.
• Translate research instruments between English and Spanish.
• Screen and review content to provide summaries and grow to become an expert on patterns across the company’s content products.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01020-9502858384
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing