Robert Half Senior Recruiter (Technology) in Miami, Florida
As a Senior Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via video, phone and/or in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. In addition, the Senior Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with IT professionals currently on contract assignments in order to ensure exceptional customer service. In addition, the Senior Recruiter will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
Meet and exceed weekly business development goals
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
· EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
· PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
· UPWARD MOBILITY – With 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
· TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
· RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans
· 2+ years’ of experience in IT-related field is preferred.
Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.