Robert Half International Sr. Marketing Analyst in Miami, Florida
The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for ensuring reports, analysis and dashboards are shared with respective stakeholders, using intelligence tools such as Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Power BI. The Senior Marketing Analyst must have the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the analytics process including concepting, tagging and tracking, optimizing, and analysis.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org *
· Explain technical complexities to non-technical colleagues on systems such as Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager and other digital analysis tools.
· Work closely with internal teams to identify insight needs, data sets and requirements for KPI monitoring.
· Develop and provide data analysis to all internal and external teams, produce detailed reports identifying key trends and insights, interpret data into practical and useful recommendations to support strategic objectives.
· Work with both internal and external digital marketing teams to ensure all tracking tags are configured correctly for reporting and optimization.
· Represent the analytics team at departmental meetings and client calls when required.
· Be able to build workflows within Alteryx and data visualizations within Power BI.
· Responsible for handling manager responsibilities when manager is unavailable.
· The Senior Marketing Analyst is the first level of escalation for client issues pertaining to the analytics department.
· Ability to onboard new clients and determine micro and macro KPIs to develop and execute campaign strategies.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Campaign Manager and Google Marketing Platform Certifications.
· Experience with a tag management solution: Google Tag Manager, Tealium.
· Experience in Adobe Analytics products.
· Knowledge of data aggregation and cleansing tools: Alteryx or similar enterprise platform.
· Knowledge of BI tools: Power BI or Tableau to visualize and present data insights.
· Expertise with Microsoft Excel (Macros, VBA, Pivot Tables, Index Match Formulas) and Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Proficiency in data management and database analysis.
· 4+ years of experience working in analytics.
· 2+ years of digital marketing analytical experience, including multi-touch attribution, trends development, marketing strategy, media spend forecasting.
· Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, math, marketing or related field.
· A proven track record of analyzing and aggregating data from campaigns that span multiple mediums.
Experience managing at least 1-2 analysts.
HOW TO APPLY:
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9502813882
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing