Robert Half International Training and Development Manager in Miami, Florida
Training and Development Manager!
• Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
• Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers.
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
• Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
• Must be bilingual English/Spanish
Must be fully bilingual English/Spanish
Advance with Microsoft Office Suite
Creative with employee trainings!
Contact: Brenda Arce via LinkedIn or at 305-374-5380
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.