Robert Half International Treasury Analyst in Miami, Florida
Robert Half Finance is seeking a Treasury Analyst for a rapidly growing organization in the private investment industry.
Position is based in Miami and will offer comprehensive benefits, highly competitive salary, and tremendous upside for career growth.
• Reporting cash operation activities for US and for international entities
• Participate in the daily cash position providing relevant information and assist in short term cash forecast
• Executing funds movement transactions and resolving errors
• Carry out daily bank controls to ensure all payments have debited the correct accounts and analyze any returns
• Assist in bank fee analysis for US and international entities
• Coordinate and maintain on going communication within Accounting/Finance and other departments to make timely payments and provide information for quarterly close
• Ad hoc projects as required
Please contact David from Robert Half Miami: (david.warren "AT" roberthalf com)
• 2+ years of experience in Treasury or Accounts Payable in preferably the financial services industry and/or multi-national corporation, with a track record of strong performance
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Organized, methodical, and takes ownership
• Self-starter, quick learner, team player with collegial orientation and desire to take on the responsibility
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task, be flexible and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced global environment
• Excellent communication skills, including strong ability in written English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.