Robert Half International Web Production/Content Specialist in Miami, Florida
For immediate consideration please send your updated resume to Leah.Feiler@CreativeGroup.com
Experience writing for Spanish email/web
Experience with WordPress
Firm HTML skills
Fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English
Responsibilities can be summarized as:
• Weekly updates to the homepage based on an existing master calendar.
• Weekly updates to the website based on a mix of what’s going on in the media, existing master calendar, etc.
• Create, publish and optimize website content as needed (e.g., Featured Stories mentioned above)
• Weekly ongoing SEO maintenance as identified by Moz (URL too long, title too long, missing description, description too short, 4xx error, description too long, etc.)
• Update emergency pages as requested to the specified website page
• Create monthly newsletter content based on existing template and master calendar.
• Review analytics from newsletters
• Weekly and monthly emails summarizing recent Spanish language outreach, including web and email analytics; target audience is company staff
• Collaborate with Optimization Manager and Hispanic Marketing Manager on Grant-funded Google Ad campaigns
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01020-9502727369
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing