Robert Half International Purchaser in Miami Lakes, Florida
Immediate Opening for a Purchaser at company in Miami Lakes
This is an excellent opportunity for a Purchasing professional with leadership skills, to support a stable and growing organization. In the Manufacturing, Distribution and Ecommerce business of Personal care. The ideal candidate has an established network of vendors in packaging.
Schedule; M-F standard hours
Work Scenario: On site, following safety precautions
Requirements & Keys to this role:
• Pre-existing Vendor relationships in Packaging (i.e. high end hair & skin care products, bottles, caps etc.)
• any Exposure to Health & Beauty products, Packing & Raw Materials, (this co. is in Manufacturing, Distribution, & Ecommerce)
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
Job Description Overview:
• This is a leadership role, in a department made up of 2 purchasing assistants
• Maintains relationships with vendors, and establishes new Vendor options to secure best products and pricing
• Sources and Purchases raw materials and packaging
• Vendor negotiations
• Reports to and works closely with Ownership/CEO (i.e. new projects, clients and products)
• Use of Excel to maintain spreadsheets
• Any ERP software experience
Please submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Min of 4yrs in Purchasing
Established network of vendors in packaging (i.e. high end hair & skin care products, bottles, caps - highly preferred)
Leadership skills to support a small department
Strong communication skills
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Miami Lakes, FL
Date Posted: November 7, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-0011602196
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance