Robert Half Treasury Accountant in Miami Lakes, Florida
Description COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Title company locally owned and operated full-service title, settlement and escrow company made up of attorneys, paralegals, and significant support staff providing a broad range of title services.
Structure: In-Office, Monday-Friday
Processing titles, working with liens, finalizing title commitments, and assisting with closings, treasury management experience
*Seeking a rockstar with Treasury management experience.
Ideally, someone who has true working knowledge/experience of:
• Management skills
• Real Estate Title Experience
• Trust Accounts
• Performing monthly audits
• 5+ Years as an accounting or treasury manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Must pass all candidates required to undergo all candidates required to undergo background check
• H/D/V 100% contribution and 50% towards dependents/family
• Flexible PTO/Vacation (must submit request 2-4weeks in advance for approval). Requirements 5+ Years as an accounting or treasury manager Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Must pass all candidates required to undergo background check
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.