Robert Half International Data Entry Specialist in Middleton, Wisconsin
OfficeTeam is always looking for detail-oriented Data Entry Specialists to support project work within local Madison-area companies. We need candidates who are great with computers and quick at inputting data.
Daily responsibilities of a Data Entry Specialists may include:
· Entering data in a fast and accurate manner to keep up with the demand of the department
· Inputting information from a variety of sources into a computer database
· Taking customer orders and entering them into a tracking system
· Completing analysis for procedures and reporting purposes
· Following complex procedures with a great level of accuracy
· Demonstrated history of fast and accurate data entry
· 8,000+ ksph data entry speed preferred
· Ability to pick up on multiple software programs
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word user
· Experience working in databases
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.