Robert Half International Payroll Administrator in Middleton, Wisconsin
Accountemps is always looking for Payroll Administrators open to working in Madison, WI and surrounding areas!
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
· Full-cycle payroll for 200+ employees, both hourly and salary
· Processing garnishments, deductions, and payroll taxes
· Adhere to both union and non-union payroll regulations
· Multi-state payroll processing is possible
· Partner with HR to communicate benefits, 401K contributions and other payroll exceptions
· Onboarding and offboarding of employees in the payroll systems
· Exporting payroll data to create reports in Microsoft Excel
· Prepare journal entries
· Track PTO and holiday pay
· Work with employees to answer payroll-related questions
At least 1 year of payroll experience
Proficient with payroll software
Solid understanding of benefits
Multi-state payroll experience highly desired
Degree in HR or Accounting nice to have
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.