Robert Half International Sr. IT Auditor in Middletown, Delaware
Description Senior IT Auditor
$110,000 + bonus
This position will be responsible for the following duties:
• Identifies and evaluates the organization’s IT risk areas and provides key input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
• Develops and maintains the company’s ITGC process, risk, and control documentation. Determines key IT risks and controls and tests the operational effectiveness of related key controls. Documents and issues deficiencies and ensures that management remediates such deficiencies.
• Conducts audit procedures, including but not limited to the following:
o Conducting interviews;
o Documenting and evaluating processes according to audit department standards;
o Identifying and assessing financial, operational, and/or compliance risks in the audit scope, identifying mitigating controls to determine whether such controls are effectively designed;
• Conducts IT audits of the following areas:
o SOX testing of IT General Computer Controls
o Network and application access/security;
o Change management over operating systems, databases, other infrastructure systems/devices, and business applications (in-house/third party);
• Conducts special audits as needed to discover root-cause deficiencies in IT systems and/or processes.
• Prepare audit reports to effectively communicate audit findings and corrective actions with key stakeholders.
• Be an active project member for system implementations, upgrades, or version changes to ensure proper change management procedures and controls have been followed during the process.
• BS in Accounting Information Systems, Accounting, Management Information Systems, or similar area of study.
• Certification of advanced degree is a plus (CISA, CISSP, CPA, CIA, MBA).
For more information on this and other full time accounting and finance opportunities across the Delaware area, please contact Renee Janolo –Vice President (Finance & Accounting) at Robert Half on 302-252-3772 Requirements SOX - Sarbanes-Oxley
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.