Robert Half International Dispatcher in Midland, Texas
Schedules all work activities for all cranes, personnel and ancillary equipment.
Responsible for completing an MSR and initiating Purchase Orders for Dispatch related equipment including re-rented cranes, rented rigging, etc.
• Responsible for ensuring operators are not dispatched prior to verifying training records are current, ensuring no operator operates any piece of equipment without proper training and competency.
• Responsible for maintaining the Branch Rigging Inventory file for all cranes and branch stock equipment.
• Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all branch crane and equipment files.
• Responsible for managing all branch crane and equipment permits and licenses.
• Responsible for providing client quotations for specific projects.
• Responsible for the collection and validation of hourly employee time cards, DOT logs, Work Orders and other pertinent documents checking form manner and accuracy.
• Assists in duties of Branch Administration when required including but not limited to Payroll, Invoicing and Payables.
• Others duties related the above as assigned.
Call Rose Anna Richardson 432-848-0055 for more information.
3+ years of dispatch experience is required.
Experience with inventory & purchasing
Strong communications skills
Intermediate to Advanced Excel & Word
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Midland, TX
Date Posted: February 13, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04190-0011705215
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance