Robert Half HR Generalist in MIDLAND, Texas
This position will be primarily responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the Human Resources department.
• Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements
• Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs
• Respond to human resources-related inquiries
• Assist with payroll processing
• Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies
• Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation
• Develop and maintain talent management processes
• Monitor employee morale and company culture
• Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies
• Identify future staffing needs
• Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions
• Maintain employee personnel records
• Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field - preferred
• 3+ years human resources experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field
• Understanding of state and federal employment regulations
• Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.