Robert Half Customer Service Representative III in Milan, Illinois
John Deere is seeking a Customer Service Representative in the Quad Cities area. This position has the open to be hybrid after training has been completed.
• Investigate, resolve, and respond to overage and shortage claims
• Assign error case code based to the outcome of the investigation
• Consider approval for shipping errors that require processing exceptions
• Interact with John Deere dealers daily by phone (outbound calls) and email
• This position makes outbound calls to John Deere dealers on a daily basis. The only inbound calls received are calls being returned by the dealers. This is not an inbound call center position.
• Communicate with carriers and outside suppliers to obtain tracking information
• Morning tasks to include running notes job, entering notes into each case, pulling picker reports & splitting cases before cases can be worked each day
• Ending tasks to include authorizing return IDs associated with the overage/shortage case, crediting those return IDs, updating case log for cases worked and sending end of day update
• Support team metrics while working in a high-volume/high-pace environment
• Provide cross functional support to warehouse operations teams
Training schedule- Monday to Friday 7-3:30pm
Shift Hours- Monday to Friday 8-4:30, some holidays are required, overtime may occur when needed
Option for a hybrid schedule once training is completed
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience:
• Working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office
• Strong customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to perform results in a timely manner
• High level of attention to detail
• Works well in a team environment
• Skilled in handling difficult customer interactions
• Strong organizational skills
Desired Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience:
• Ability to work overtime as workload requires
• Self-motivated individual with a personal drive to achieve
• Experience solving complex problems and critical thinking
• Knowledge of parts distribution and/or carrier OS& D
• Experience with Distribution Network System (DNS)
• Knowledge of Deere’s internal John Deere Parts On The Internet (JDPoint)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.