Robert Half International Quality Assurance Tester in MILFORD, Connecticut
Description The Testing Manager is responsible for the following:
• Manages Testing efforts successfully from initiation to completion, including the test-planning within the given timeline driven by the program.
• Work with Project Management to plan resources for testing efforts as part of the cross-functional project plan.
• Work with Business Process, Solutions and Development teams to evaluate business requirements and manage the business Subject Matter Experts in creation and documentation of test cases, scripts, and expected results of all testing.
• Ability to plan testing cycles and schedules. Manage, and communicate testing milestones, status, and issues to key project stakeholders and management.
• Ability to evaluate/review and challenge testing results differentiating between expected outcome versus hesitation to the change in the process.
• Ability to manage testing resources across multiple International countries.
• Manage offshore testing team(s) when necessary and coordinate testing deliverables including scope of testing, prioritization of testing and execution.
• Work with third party provider and Solution team to define and develop testing that can be automated using a testing tool.
• Simultaneously manage multiple testing streams while maintaining high quality and delivering on schedule.
• Create, manage and communicate Testing KPI’s
• Contribute to project audit
• Ensures Testing documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Ability to manage work and teams remotely.
• 2 years QA management, Test/Project Manager capacity or equivalent experience
• Efficiently driving quality and accuracy while promoting leading industry best practices
• Strong project management experience leading SIT (integration) and UAT end-to-end testing efforts for enterprise applications with management, supervisory or leadership experience
• Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Enterprise Platform and Microsoft Teams
• Experience managing automated testing, performance, load and stress testing and other types of technical testing. Requirements Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9i, Oracle, Oracle Application Server
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.