Robert Half L2/L3 Support Technician in MILFORD, Massachusetts
We are looking for an exceptional L2/L3 Support Technician in our technical\service Department. The ideal candidate will have experiencing explaining solutions to complex problems and will thrive on helping our clients in all their IT Needs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Experience with Windows 2012, 2016 & 2019 Server role.
• Experience with Office 365 and cloud solutions (Azure/AWS).
• Experience troubleshooting email related issues
• Thorough understanding of client/server applications architecture
• Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls
• Administering LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
• Handle NOC Type activities such as recurring alerts for failed backups, outages, patching, etc.
• Network troubleshooting
• Minimum of 3 years experience building cloud infrastructure
• Azure or AWS Certification
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Must have strong interpersonal communication and team-based skills
• Must have strong documentation skills
• Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Being a self-starter as well as a problem-solver
• 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• There is weekend rotation coverage requirement
Requirements Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, MS Office 365, Basic Troubleshooting, Basic Network Troubleshooting, Hardware Troubleshooting, Basic Troubleshooting, Network Troubleshooting, Router Configuration, Router Switches, Routers, LAN Vs. WAN, LAN - Local Area Network, Microsoft Azure, Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Technologies, NOC, Appropriate Documentation, Communication
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.