Robert Half International L2/L3 Support Technician in MILFORD, Massachusetts
We are looking for an exceptional L2/L3 Support Technician in our technical\service Department. The ideal candidate will have experiencing explaining solutions to complex problems and will thrive on helping our clients in all their IT Needs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Experience with Windows 2012, 2016 & 2019 Server role.
• Experience with Office 365 and cloud solutions (Azure/AWS).
• Experience troubleshooting email related issues
• Thorough understanding of client/server applications architecture
• Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls
• Administering LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
• Handle NOC Type activities such as recurring alerts for failed backups, outages, patching, etc.
• Network troubleshooting
• Minimum of 3 years experience building cloud infrastructure
• Azure or AWS Certification
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Must have strong interpersonal communication and team-based skills
• Must have strong documentation skills
• Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Being a self-starter as well as a problem-solver
• 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• There is weekend rotation coverage requirement
Requirements Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, MS Office 365, Basic Troubleshooting, Basic Network Troubleshooting, Hardware Troubleshooting, Basic Troubleshooting, Network Troubleshooting, Router Configuration, Router Switches, Routers, LAN Vs. WAN, LAN - Local Area Network, Microsoft Azure, Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Technologies, NOC, Appropriate Documentation, Communication
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.