Robert Half International Human Resource Generalist in Millville, New Jersey
Highly reputable firm is seeking a Human Resource Generalist to provide support to the Human Resource team. Human Resource Generalist is responsible for the administration of the company’s time and attendance and payroll system. Analyzing data, making recommendations, creating weekly/monthly reports, and regular communication with the team.
· Prepare and process of a semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls for 500+ employees; review and ensure the accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all scheduled payroll deductions and other special exceptions related to the payroll.
· Coordinate efforts between Human Resource Manager and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee’s data, including preparation /distribution of detailed reports.
· Handle administration of electronic time keeping system. Update work schedules and maintain Attendance Counts system for Union employees. Processing and validating of all personal time off and attendance disciplinary actions.
· Set up all employees in the system, validate overtime and job changes, and adherence to FLSA; monitor submission of approved time sheets, and ensure valid data transfer to/from payroll service.
· Maintain employees records; ensure that employees changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
· Preparing, processing, and ensuing the accuracy of all year-end payroll requirement.
· Associates Degree in Human Resources, Business and Finance
· 3+ years of payroll processing experience a plus
· Excellent skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer
· Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions using ADP
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
· Excellent problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong organizational skills, and ability to work under pressure
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
· Good oral and written communications skills
If you are looking to work at a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you. This opening will be staffed by the end of the week, so don't delay - contact James Kweeder at 856-439-9339.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.