Robert Half International HR Specialist in Milpitas, California
Robert Half HR Services in San Jose, CA is seeking a HR Specialist for our client in San Milpitas CA to work 100% remote. This is a 6months contract job opportunity. This role can interview and start immediately.
This is 100% remote.
This is 100% remote.
This is 100% remote.
Are you immediately available? Send resumes to email@example.com
Human Resources Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
• Work directly with and report to the human resources director regarding all HR endeavors
• Support HR director in educating employees on and enforcing company policies
• Maintain the company’s calendar and schedule any meetings the HR director requires
• Assist in the full hiring process of employees: includes recruitment, interviews, verifying work-history and references and tracking of new possible candidates in HRIS
• Help with new-full-time procedures: including organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files, administering employee handbooks and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons
• Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed
• Track benefit plans including health care, retirement, Workers Comp etc.
• Make sure all health and safety regulations are followed
• Prepare materials and help organize employee performance reviews
• Execute all employee termination procedures including advising employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to
• Present any new or additional training materials to employees
• Help ensure payroll processes are correct
• Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention
• Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential
• Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations
• Under the lead of the HR director, be a vital source of human resources information answering any questions employees may have
• Support any other special projects the HR director needs assistance with
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
• Comfortable working in a highly visible role
• Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
• Good time-management
• Positive and personable
• Expert stress management skills
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Excellent collaborator
• Attentive listener
• Able to follow directions accurately and without hesitation
• Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
• HR competence and knowledge of HR process and computer programs
• Understanding, empathetic and relatable
• detail oriented integrity and sense of responsibility and
HRIS - Human Resources Info Systems, Microsoft Excel, Human Resources (HR) Administration, Benefits Administration
Supports Director of HR by providing a range of functions:
new full-time orientation
leaves of absence
excel - creates reports, charts and graphs
HRIS - Paycom, ADP or Workday knowledge
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Milpitas, CA
Date Posted: November 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00427-0011620974
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial