Robert Half International Senior Financial Analyst in Milpitas, California
Gene Kim is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst for a well-known and dynamic South Bay client.
This role will currently report to the Vice President – Finance.
The Senior Analyst will develop, maintain, and improve a wide range of analysis and reporting that will critically impact day-to-day operations and business decision-making. The ideal candidate likes working on a team that runs lean and thrives to achieve deadlines. Career growth opportunities are available for this individual. Responsibilities include:
Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
• Lead the annual, quarterly and periodic planning and forecasting processes for revenue, operating expenses, headcount, CAPEX and provide monthly analysis to executives.
• Analyze budget/forecast variances to actuals.
• Proactively drive any necessary communications with budget owners.
• Build analytical models to forecast operating expenses and create KPI dashboards with actionable recommendations for cost savings.
• Prepare weekly cash forecast analysis.
• Produce accurate and timely monthly and quarterly financial reports for business leadership and board of directors.
• Provide ad hoc financial analyses, modeling, and support as necessary within the organization.
• Provide accurate and complete month end financials to cross-functional business partners.
• Provide financial education and transparency to business partners and cross-functional teams in understanding their departmental financials and variances.
• Continuously identify opportunities for process improvements to streamline financial reporting and leverage best practices, standardization and automation to scale the business.
5+ years of progressive finance experience required
Experience working for a more dynamic / start-up company strongly preferred, investment banking experience a plus
Strong Excel and systems skills (report automation, financial modeling, process improvement)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.