Robert Half Account Manager in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Description Key Activities:
• Vet and convert Service Provider leads
• Reverse market- via phone
• Expertly negotiate highly competitive programs (costs, terms, etc) - via phone
• Complete contracting - primarily via DocuSign
• Must be available at least a portion of each day to take and schedule follow-up calls and move onboarding process along timely
• Will be assigned geographic area of coverage and quantity of Service Providers by trade
• Will work closely with assigned partners to convert provided list of high potential targets
• Business development
• Influencing and reverse marketing
• Overcoming objections
• Negotiating Requirements Business Development, Business Development Skills, Account Management, Superior Customer Service, B2B Sales, Supply Chain Logistics, Contract Negotiation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.