Robert Half Inventory Clerk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Description Temporary - 100% on site and will be travelling between schools in Milwaukee area
1st Shift / M - F / 830am - 5pm
• Inspect incoming packages
• Receive and record incoming materials
• Compare receipts with items received for accuracy
• Unload Deliveries
• Asset Creation
• Document and tag new assets
• Prepare outbound materials for shipment
• Occasionally travel to and from schools for tagging and documenting assets
• And other duties as assigned Requirements Inventory Audits, Inventory Planning, Inventory Records, Supplies Inventory, Track Inventory, Warehouse Inventory, Loading and Unloading, Unloading Truck, Ensure Proper Documentation, Conduct Inspections
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.