Robert Half Junior Systems Administrator in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Looking for a new opportunity? Apply for this growing company's Systems Administrator position. Responsibilities include: Plan and develop
system integration solutions to support the needs of the organization. Collaborates with the IT team to
improve operations, decrease downtime, streamline work processes, and ensure scalability of
applications and databases.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Oversee efforts to maintain and update the organization's databases in collaboration with
- Evaluate and recommend new solutions based on research, analysis of department needs,
procedures, and operations.
Manage the life cycle of user accounts across all campus systems.
Support Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems to push software patches and security
- Monitor user database access for security and maintain accurate documentation for audit
- Collaborate with the IT Team to implement applications and facilitate secure data integration
Ensure recoverability with backup integrity testing.
Create scripts and process automation.
Maintain adequate documentation of system and database structure and procedures.
Manage and partner with IT consultants and contractors. Oversee their work to ensure project
and services meet the needs as defined in the scope of the contract. This includes
cloud vendor contracts.
- Collaborate and align with the Network/Systems Manager to improve operations, decrease
downtimes, streamline work processes, and ensure scalability of databases and applications.
Diagnose, follow-up with stakeholder(s), and document solution on reported issues.
Other duties as assigned by the Director of Information Technology.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or related field.
• 2-3 years in a similar role is preferred.
• Must have solid exposure to the following technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Linux-based
systems (Debian, CentOS), Azure, Microsoft Office 365, PowerShell, Bash, Python, and
• Experience with Jenzabar preferred.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.