Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Milwaukie, Oregon
We have an opportunity for a dedicated interim Senior Accountant to work for a reputable company in the Milwaukie area for a 4-6 month project. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for helping to maintain the general ledger, assist with the month-end close, and working heavily with revenue recognition. This role is responsible for providing accounting services for the corporation and maintaining all financial records to ensure compliance. This is a terrific opportunity for an ongoing individual with strong analytical skills.
• Prepare and record journal entries associated to asset, liabilities, revenue, and expense journal entries by compiling and analyzing account information within a strict deadline-oriented environment
• Responsible for weekly forecasts
• Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
• Prepare and upload payroll records
• Prepare and distribute monthly internal financial statements
• Perform monthly account reconciliations
• Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
• Prepare external audit requests and complete annual internal tax package reporting
• Support the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement close that results in accurate and on-time financial reporting
• Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or finance
• Professional Certifications such as CPA or CMA preferred
• 5+ years accounting/finance experience required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills
• Effectively collaborate with all levels of employees and management
• Strong MS Excel Skills required
• Familiarity with large ERP systems, such as Oracle SAP, etc.
If you are looking for a career opportunity with a front-line company, please contact Chris Giroux at 503.525.8853. We look forward to hearing from you!
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Milwaukie, OR
Date Posted: October 2, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502710900
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial