Robert Half Cash Management Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Robert Half has several temporary to hire cash management specialist positions available with a Fortune 500 commercial real estate and investment firm located in Bloomington, MN. As a cash management specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with cash management duties in fast-paced environment.
• Performs simple cash management duties, initiating wire transfers and clearing house transactions, and controlling live checks.
• Serves as liaison between real estate accounting teams and banks for day-to-day activities.
• Initiates funds transfers for multiple internal and external clients.
• Establishes and maintains bank account information in accounting systems and other records. Routinely supports Master Banking Agreement (MBA) accounts.
• Uploads fraud prevention files through external bank sites.
• Downloads bank account reports from external sites and distributes to internal clients.
• Receives, logs and resolves issues related to negotiable checks. Identifies accounts to which funds will be applied.
• Performs other office and administrative duties as assigned.
• At least one year of general office or data entry experience
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
• High School Degree
• Previous Bank Teller experience is a huge benefit for learning this role
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.