Robert Half Customer Service Representative in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Robert Half has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative to serve as a Consumer Advisor for a highly innovative and growing medical device company in Minneapolis MN!
• Respond to clinician and consumer inquiries and concerns via phone and email
• Provide information on the products to clinicians and end-users
• Document each conversion and update the profile in the system
• Establish and maintain relationships with consumers
• Communicate with end-users and clinicians about intimate health care issues and anatomical functions in a mature and Advisor manner
• Communicate and work as a team with the field sales representatives and consumer care team to meet and exceed overall sales objectives
• Complete monthly inbound and outbound call activity goals
• Upsell additional or new products the company has launched that are appropriate to the users needs
This is a 40 hour a week temporary opportunity that has the potential to go permanent for the right individual!
It is located slightly outside of downtown Minneapolis.
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ years of Customer service/sales experience
• Experience in a call center environment required
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Ability to provide a consultative approach and high level of customer service while building rapport quickly
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.