Robert Half International Human Resources (HR) Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a growing, privately-owned company in Minneapolis. The Human Resources Manager will partner with leadership to make critical business decisions while the company continues to expand.
• Run the recruitment and staffing procedures including sourcing, identifying candidates, scheduling, interviewing, and onboarding processes
• Lead employee relations
• Conduct necessary trainings
• Manage and administer the company’ benefits and compensation
• Ensure all documentation is completed for employment laws
• Oversee payroll
• Conduct performance reviews
• Manage human resources team
• Complete compliance and reporting
• Collaborate with management and team members
• Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or similar
• 3-5+ years of Human Resource Management experience
• Prior experience helping with law and/or employment law is preferred
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: July 30, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02315-0011518118
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial