Robert Half Java Digital Application Support in Minneapolis, Minnesota
IT Tech Analyst to provide Digital SRE/Application Support/Production Support for Web & Mobile based Apps.
In this role, you will assist in the production releases, perform research and help in the resolution of production incident tickets and the completion of design, development, and integration activities.
· Participate with other team members in troubleshooting and identifying problems
· Provide technical support on technical matters
· Provide Incident and Problem Management support for all Digital applications
· Research and fulfillment of On Demand/Ad hoc requests by multiple business areas for all Digital applications
· Provide Product Assurance for infrastructure releases
· Provide Disaster Recovery support for annual testing
· Participate in maintenance window monitoring
· Work with the Digital Development teams to document production issues that require code fixes and assist with validating and closing out any defects
· Provide status updates in Daily Service Review Meetings
· Update and manage Runbooks and Maintenance Reference Manuals on Support Wiki site
· Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support for application platform issues
· Ensuring monitoring alerts and systems events are assessed, prioritized, and assigned
· Manage customer impacting incidents including business impact assessment, technical resolution, engagement, and communications
· Own incident resolution and keep user informed of status
· Provide expected time of availability for delayed streams and processes
· Update ticket resolution status and details in the ticket management system(s)
· Respond to user requests and queries
· Escalate incidents to Level 2/3 development team as needed with summary analysis
· Escalate incidents to appropriate interfacing support team or external teams such as product vendors Update knowledgebase with support information (ex. Known errors and solutions for these errors)
· Work with outside vendors and internal technical teams interfacing with assigned application(s)
· Create and maintain system documentation, manuals, policy documents, etc.
· Provide clarifications on data issues identified in the application
· Schedule and facilitate meetings as needed
· Research and analyze production support issues
· 1+ years of programming experience
· Strong technical skills and a good understanding of software development principles and project lifecycles
· Experience with Java, J2EE, DB2, SQL, API, Webservices.
· Working knowledge of the cloud (AWS or Azure or Google)
· Basic coding experience to support the automation of manual processes
Nice to have:
· Agile experience is a plus
· Technical writing capability
· Understand of the Cloud environment is a plus
· Experience writing complex SQL
· Experience using the enterprise monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, Zenoss etc
· Experience in financial industry and/or regulatory and compliance environments is a plus
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.