Robert Half International Loan Underwriter in Minneapolis, Minnesota
We have an immediate opening for a Loan Underwriter! We are looking for someone that has experience in the financial services, banking, or credit industries. This position will work with members of various departments on a small team. It is crucial to be flexible, adaptable, and able to multi-task. If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you- give Halle Bowar a call at 612-339-5521.
Loan Underwriter responsibilities:
• Candidates will approve and deny loan requests based on established guidelines
• Responsible for evaluating and ensuring overall loan documents are accurate, complete and complaint
• Candidate need to have clear communication skills to contact customers and partners to gather information to make decisions, communicate credit decisions and work with others in the company to resolve questions when possible.
Loan Underwriter requirements:
• 2 or more years of underwriting experience.
• Candidates with a combination of loan processing, origination or closing will be considered.
• In addition, excellent basic Microsoft office suite skills, strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelors degree in business related field: accounting, finance, economics, etc.
• Credit Analyst experience a plus
• Must have a complete understanding of the banking regulations and statutes including, but not limited to Reg B, Reg Z, ECOA, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Bank Secrecy Act, The Right to Financial Privacy.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Email Halle.Bowar@accountemps.com with your resume and 2 professional supervisory references.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: October 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02310-9502721129
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance