Robert Half Mailroom Clerk in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Robert Half is working with a Minneapolis company with an immediate need for a Mailroom Assistant that can start right away!
• Sort and deliver daily incoming US Postal Service mail
• Receive, log, and deliver incoming packages from UPS, FedEx, Office Depot and various couriers
• Process and post daily outgoing mail
• Process daily and special outgoing shipments through shipping vendors
• Offer assistance to the rest of office as needed
• Mailroom/mail processing experience
• Detail-oriented and focused
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with no margin for error
• Preferred experience with MS Office (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Preferred experience with UPS Worldship, FedEx ShipManager and Pitney Bowes Connect+
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.