Robert Half Marketing Specialist (Talent Acquisition) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
· Review, submit and assign requests from Talent Acquisition to 3rd Party Marketing Vendors.
· Coordinate long- and short-term marketing strategies/goals and advocate for new marketing strategies/initiatives in order to drive behavior change and meet business hiring goals
· Develop trusting relationships with Talent Acquisition stakeholders to inform our marketing efforts and help improve our understanding of the candidate experience, while also fostering relationships with our external Marketing agencies.
· Analyze/report results of marketing campaigns using applicable metrics (e.g., response frequency) and develop plans with Marketing agencies to optimize future performance.
· Identify and leverage appropriate marketing channels to communicate Talent Marketing messages.
Collaborate with Others
Drive for Results
Manage Time Effectively
Produce High-Quality Work
Prior Marketing background
Prior Recruitment or Talent Acquisition background
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.