Robert Half International Security Architect in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Security Architect is a trusted advisor influencer and thought leader whose IT expertise and business knowledge combines to translate business objectives into technology-enabled solutions that deliver the capabilities needed to achieve business results. Influences technology strategy and advises senior leaders based on knowledge and perspective. Applies business industry and technical knowledge across multiple assets domains platforms technologies vendors etc. to lead the delivery of innovative solutions. Provides leadership to appropriately support and maintain technology capabilities. Collaborates across domains to understand business information and system implications.
Some responsibilities include:
· Design and direct architecture for information and technology solutions that enable business needs and strategies.
· Responsible for the oversight, ownership, and determination of technical security architecture requirements
· Determine technical security requirements for internal systems by evaluating business needs and translating to cyber security solutions.
· Continuous review of existing system security architecture and provide recommendations for enhancements, changes, & additions.
· Approver for all technical cyber solutions proposed.
· Apply business knowledge and experience to effectively advise others on technology as an enabler.
· Develop concepts and constructs necessary to create technology-enabled business systems.
· Research information security standards; conduct system security analysis, review of architecture/platform; identify integration issues; provide cost estimates for proposed solutions in support of new cyber solutions and existing system enhancements.
If you are interested, please apply today or contact Amanda Hennek with Robert Half Technology at 6123594960!
Architecture Standards, Enterprise Security
Deep knowledge of application servers, frameworks, mainframe and databases
Solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts, operating system security concepts
Understanding of malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.